Monday, April 27, 2009

Dvelopment of this creature

I would just like to pose the question of How do you think the creature who i call Todd has developed mentally?

I believe Todd has developed like any child would have. After his creation he was frightened because he was alone, he could not be independent because he was stuck in the oral stage. He is able to get out of this stage when Victor his creator or father per say agrees to talk to him about what has happened to him since he has left the house. This gets him out of the oral stage and he becomes more independent at this point.

Any other stage explanations are welcome!

1 comment:

  1. I think that is a great Freudian explanation Evan B-logger. Its also interesting that you chose to name the monster Todd because I know a Todd that reminds me of a creature rofl

    ReplyDelete